Monday, July 16, 2007

harry potter - the movie

I loved the latest potter movie - the order of the phoenix, was totally worth the first day 'will there be tickets' tension! Great performances by the actors... Daniel Radcliffe looks all too grown up and did I mention handsome and dashing... Appearances apart, the movie is very well shot, the dark theme running heavy right through the 2 hrs...

My two cents - more screen space for hermione and ron and a more elaborate final fight sequence would have been better. For potter fans, this movie is a great ride!

Waiting for my order of the new book... hands twitching to touch it... mind overcome with possibilities and a heart full of hope!

On a totally different note, the past weekend overtook by an urge to cook, I made cutlets!!! yiiipppeee... found it worthy enough to write about it in the blog ;) ... they came out absolutely awesome! and the guys gobbled them up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home