Tuesday, June 19, 2007

wats in ur basement????

Buffalo is this sleepy lil city... I wouldn't have thought for once there was room for queer in this place. While reading through cnn.com earlier today...
this is what I came across...

Talk about being a lover of exotic beasts!!!

I dont understand people having snakes or gators as 'pets', the way I see it a pet is like ur friend...an animal that can be a source of comfort, inducing a sense of warmth and love. I cant imagine how a snake or a gator can do that... agreed that they are fascinating creatures in their own way... but I would rather have a dog that runs to me and licks me all over when I get back home.. than a hungry gator that doesn't know who I am.. or to whom I mite look like a nice juicy piece of meat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home